Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Fathers Day Letter

Dear Mrs Baker A special day is coming up. A day where everyone remembers an inspiring man in their life who has taught them, guided them, and have been with them for most of their lives. I have uncles, grandfathers and lots of wonderful men in my life but the one who sticks out is my one and only ‘ Dad ‘. My dad is special, because he may not be able to run a marathon, cook the most fine cuisines or be considered a super dad. But he is special, well special to me and my family. Why..... Because he just is. Its just what all of his five children think, he is just special because he is different to any other father you'll ever meet. Introducing my dad Ben Mehau, he is 52 years of age and was born in the Cook Islands and left to come to New Zealand when he was 9. He has brown skin, brown eyes, short hair, a killer smile and is around my height. He wears mostly tracksuit pants and t-shirts. His favourite songs are from the band Earth Wind And Fire and he also likes listening to some modern day songs from Usher. He also has a giant heart just filled with love to all his family and friends. By now he sounds no more than an ordinary father but he just isn’t, I just don’t know how to explain his awesomeness. But I shall try my hardest to put my feelings into this letter. My father knows it is his priority and his full time job, to help, protect and care for all his children when we are sick, lost, or in debt. One of the kindest things that my dad always does is in Pak’n’Save is when there is a person waiting in front of him who just need a few coins to buy their groceries he will always give. He ALWAYS gives, gives and gives. My father is an honest man because all the years in my life so far he has taught me taught me the principle of honesty which is by always telling the truth, never telling a lie about anything, fulfilling all of your promises to other people, and never taking anything that didn't belong to you. So Mrs Baker I am glad I am the daughter of Mr Ben Mehau and proud to be his to care and love for more years to come. Yours Sincerely Martha-Jane Mehau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.